We collect and generate data pertaining to you including personally identifiable information. Your personal information and data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us.
We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data that we may collect are as under:
- Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and / or education details) provided by you to us to avail various services from us.
- Images of documents / photos required to avail any of our products / services.
- Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
- Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model and mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS / App notifications.
Storage of Personal Data
We store your Personal Data only in India. Our data centre and systems also maintain backup systems in India.
Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to, is secured and is not shared without the consent by the person of whose Personal Data is sought to be shared.
In various processes / submission of applications / availment of product offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data.
In our Business including the operational processes, we only share the data on a strict “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent / legal / statutory / regulatory agencies / authorities or partners / service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases:
- Only for enabling the delivery of the products / provision of the services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
- It is directed or required by legal / regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws / regulations though a legally obligated request.
- It is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws / regulations.
Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business operations for providing our or our partners’ products services and to perform, among other actions, the following :
- To facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
- To undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our services and their security and service quality;
- To check and process your requests submitted to us for products / services and / or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products / services;
- To share with you, updates on changes to the products / services and their terms and conditions;
- To take up or investigate any complaints / claims / disputes;
- To respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
- To verify your identity for us to provide products / services to you;
- To monitor and review services from time to time;
- For conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- For selective offers and promotions.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfil the requirements of applicable laws / regulations and / or court orders / regulatory directives received by us.
Purging of your Personal Data
- We may be suggested by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
- Please note that a "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
- We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Links to other websites
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use reasonable security measures as applicable to secure the information which is available on our systems
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login / Logout option that can be enabled by you. Please don’t share your login and password details with anybody.
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies / grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by writing to our Compliance Officer at: COMPLIANCEOFFICER@aegisglobal.com
Policy Review & Updates
In this policy, the words “we”, “ours” and / or “us” refer to Aegis Customer Support Services Pvt Ltd. and “you” and / or “your” refer to our customers.